April 27 – May 9, 2020
TOP HIGH SCHOOL
DEAD CENTER ARCHERY: $250 gift certificate + free stabilizer setup and bow balance from Arrow Dynamics Archery*
TOP MIDDLE SCHOOL
AMERICA’S BEST BOWSTRINGS (ABB): Set of custom PLATINUM bowstrings + free install from Arrow Dynamics Archery ($150 value)**
ARIZONA ARCHERY EQUIPMENT (AAE): $100 gift certificate*** + Arrow Dynamics $50 gift certificate****
TOP ROOKIE (all ages)
THORN BROADHEADS: 3-pack of broadheads ($70 value) + Arrow Dynamics Archery $30 gift certificate****
WEEK TWO DISTANCES (Sun. May 3 – Fri. May 8):
- Elementary Bowhunter: 10, 15, & 20 yards
- Elementary Open: 12, 18, & 25 yards
- Middle School Bowhunter: 12, 18, & 25 yards
- Middle School Open: 14, 21, & 30 yards
- High School Bowhunter: 14, 21, & 30 yards
- High School Open: 16, 24, & 40 yards
ADDITIONAL TOURNAMENT DETAILS AND RULES:
- Registration is free, but you must register using the form below before submitting any scores.
- Print THIS TARGET on 8.5 x 11 (letter) paper at actual size.
- Tournament qualifier rounds will run Monday, April 27 through Friday, May 8 (12 days), and your top 5 scores will determine your total qualifying score.
- Watch video above for shooting rules and scoring details. S3DA 3D rules apply unless otherwise stated on this page or in the video.
- Each day, take videos shooting 3 arrows at the target — 1 arrow from each of your 3 assigned distances. Distances will be given on April 27 for the first six days of competition. Then new distances will be given on May 3 for the final six days of competition.
- Try as many times as you want each day. Then upload your best score of the day to the comments of our daily Facebook post. If you are unable to submit through Facebook, you can send your video through Dropbox. If sending through Dropbox, please use the shooter’s name, and put score at the end of last name.
- You will also receive one bonus point for each additional day you participate above 5. For example, if you submit a score and video all 12 days, you would receive 7 bonus points added to your qualifying score.
- All shooting must be done outdoors.
- The top 5 shooters in each category will participate in a live shoot-down to be held on Saturday, May 9. This will be done through Zoom and broadcast live on Facebook.
- Shoot-Down Schedule Saturday, May 9
- 2 PM – Shooter Meeting
- 3 PM – Rookie Shoot-Down
- 4 PM – Elementary Shoot-Down
- 5 PM – Middle School Shoot-Down
- 6 PM – High School Shoot-Down
If you have additional questions, email info@ADarchery.com.430
* $250 Dead Center gift certificate is redeemable through Arrow Dynamics Archery on full-priced Dead Center items (no discounts applied). If placing a custom order for items not in stock, shipping fees will be charged. You will need to bring your bow to the Arrow Dynamics Pro Shop in Forest City, NC for your free stabilizer setup and bow balancing.
** ABB bowstrings will be custom-ordered for your specific bow in the color of your choice and includes free shipping. You will need to bring your bow to the Arrow Dynamics Pro Shop in Forest City, NC for your free installation. Strings must be ordered by June 1, 2020, but you have up to one year to redeem your free installation.
*** The $100 AAE gift certificate will be redeemable on the AAE website.
**** All Arrow Dynamics gift certificates must be redeemed in-person at the Arrow Dynamics Pro Shop in Forest City, NC.