SMALL GROUP ARCHERY CLASSES (4-8 archers)
- Archers progress through 3 class levels — Bronze, Silver & Gold — utilizing the NTS (National Training System) steps of shooting
- 4 classes per level
- Open to all ages and skill levels
- Cost: $85 per level ($70 for additional family members)
- Equipment provided for bronze & silver classes. By the gold level, archers should have their own equipment.
- At the end of each level, archers will be invited to participate in a practice tournament with the opportunity to earn JOAD achievement awards.
- Our next series of classes will begin in early September. Please fill out the form below if you are interested.
For insurance purposes, you will need a current USA Archery membership to participate in any class. A recreational membership for $15/year is sufficient.
- For archers who show commitment to competitive archery and demonstrate a positive, coachable attitude
- Only open to those who have completed Bronze, Silver & Gold classes (or equivalent instruction using NTS method)
- Eligible to earn JOAD achievement pins at club pin tournaments and USA Archery sanctioned events
- Eligible to compete in JOAD & S3DA sanctioned events as a member of Arrow Dynamics Archery (additional USA Archery, NFAA, ASA, and local tournaments are also encouraged but do not require a club membership)
- Weekly large group practices
- One small group coaching session per month
- Ongoing Mantis data evaluation
- Free use of outdoor range
- Cost: $85 per month ($70 for siblings)
CLASS INTEREST FORM
If you are interested in joining our next series of classes starting in early September, please fill out the form below. You will be notified by email when class days are set and registration opens.
We also offer private coaching for all ages and archery levels. Call us at (828) 820.1100 for more information or to establish a customized coaching plan.