BRONZE & SILVER CLASSES:
- 4 classes per level
- Open to adults and youth (ages 9+)
- $85 / $70 each additional family member (for all 4 classes)
- 4-8 participants per class
- No archery experience needed
- For the Bronze class, all equipment provided
- For Silver class, we recommend having your own equipment
- For insurance purposes, you must have a USA Archery membership ($15/yr. recreational is sufficient).
- You must attend at least 3 classes to move to the next level
- Note: for youth archers, a guardian should plan to stay and watch during classes. If archers progress to more advanced levels, they will need a “parent coach” to work with them at home.
- For archers who show commitment to competitive archery and demonstrate a positive, coachable attitude
- Only open to those who have completed Bronze & Silver classes (or equivalent instruction using NTS method)
- Eligible to earn JOAD achievement pins at club pin tournaments and USA Archery sanctioned events
- Eligible to compete in JOAD & S3DA sanctioned events as a member of Arrow Dynamics Archery (additional USA Archery, NFAA, ASA, and local tournaments are also encouraged but do not require a club membership)
- Weekly practices with small group coaching
- Free use of outdoor range
- Cost: $85 per month ($70 for siblings)
CLASS INTEREST FORM
If you cannot register for October, but you are interested in joining our next series of classes, please fill out the form below. You will be notified by email when class days are set and registration opens.
We also offer private coaching for all ages and archery levels. Call us at (828) 820.1100 for more information or to establish a customized coaching plan.